|If you can find a better price for a complete system similar to Xtreme, we will better it by 10%|
|"We think it’s a good value for a high-quality product" Read...|
1. All Bitstorm products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused as a result of improper installation.
2. The customer is responsible for delivering the defective product to the designated RMA address for repair or replacement. 3. At its discretion, Bitstorm will repair or replace a product that was found to be defective by Bitstorm during the warranty period.
4. This warranty does not cover labor cost for removing and reinstalling the device for repair nor for any expendable parts that are readily replaced in normal use.
5. The sole responsibility of Bitstorm under this warranty shall be limited to repair of this product, or replacement thereof, at the sole discretion of Bitstorm.
6. All RMA items shipped to Bitstorm must be freight prepaid. Bitstorm will pay the return freight via a service of Bitstorm's choice. Customer is responsible for payment of any shipping upgrades.
Limitation of Warranty
This warranty does not apply if product:
a. has been opened and/or altered, except by or as directed by Bitstorm technical personnel,
b. has been painted in way shape or form,
c. has been damaged due to errors or defects in customer provided cabling,
d. has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, including lightening strike, misuse, negligence or accident,
e. has been improperly installed, including wiring errors or damage done to cable during installation,
f. failure to apply supplied dielectric grease to device connector,
g. has had removal of MAC address label (if one was affixed), or
h. has been loaded with incorrect firmware or attempted to have incorrect firmware loaded.
What information will be required?
1. Customer name, contact information, and shipping information.
2. Date and location of purchase (we may request a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase).
3. Problem description.
4. Serial Number (MAC address) of each unit.
5. Troubleshooting actions taken so far.
*** International Customers ***
1. Customer to use their own shipping account when sending products back to Bitstorm.
2. When sending back RMA, the commercial invoice must declare “Return For Repair” and “NO Commercial Value”. The total value of the commercial invoice cannot exceed $10.00USD. If these steps are not followed, the RMA will not be accepted or fulfilled.